Mardin City Trip (3 Days)
Day 1: Dara Ancient City - White Water - Midyat
▪ 09:00 Depending on demand, you will be picked up from the airport, bus station or accommodation and we are on our way to Midyat.
▪ 10:00 We give a rest break in White Water with its magnificent natural beauty.
▪ 11:00 Kafro / Elbeğendi Village (Syriac Village)
▪ At 12:00, after finishing our visit to the guest house, we pass to Gelüşke Inn with a short walk between the old Midyat houses and take a short tea break (a spacious and relaxing inn with its filigree shops that are the subject of the Kadim Dostum series).
▪ 13:00 1 hour free time in Midyat Bazaar, Filigree, Spices, Walnut Sausage and Silver for lunch and shopping.
▪ 14:00 In Midyat, we enter the 1600-year-old historical monument (Mor Gabriel) Deyrulumur Monastery. The story of the monastery, which makes every step survive, will affect you all.
▪ 16:00 We start the Mardin central return road.
▪ 17:00 While we are drinking our coffee of tiredness in Mardin, we are fascinated by the evening view of our Mardin, and we take a short trip to our inns, standing in the old bazaar with its entire structure.
▪ 19:30 Distribution to accommodation
Day 2: Savur
▪ Breakfast at 08:00 Hotel
▪ 09:00 Coffee break at Mardin Savur
▪ 10:00 Savur Castle
▪ 11:00 Savur Gardens
▪ 12:00 Savur Kıllıt Village (Syriac Village)
▪ 13:00 Return to Mardin Center
▪ 14:00 Mardin Food Break
▪ 15:30 Places to be completed in Mardin Center: Şehidiye Mosque, PTT Building and Sabancı City Museum
▪ 18:00 Distribution to Accommodation Places
Day 3: Mardin
▪ 09:00 Departure to the Deyrulzafaran Monastery, the residence of Mardin Metropolitan. For 630 years, Hz. Prayers echoed in the tongue of Jesus on the walls of this ancient Monastery… Shamse eda continues to bless the first lights rising from the east.
▪ 10:30 Dara Ancient City (Dungeon, necropolis, cisterns, agora, visiting bridges and city walls)
Dara, a silent witness from the time of Alexander the Great to the south east of Anatolia… A Roman .. A Sasanian is in every aspect of history…
▪ 11:30 Kasimiye Madrasah
▪ 12:30 Lunch and coffee break
▪ 13:30 Mardin Central tour, Mardin Museum, Cumhuriyet Square, Ptt Building, Old Bazaar, Sub Bazaar, Arasa Business Inn, Spice Stores Bazaar, Bakircilar Bazaar, Ulu Mosque, Zinciriye Madrasa, Old Girls Vocational High School, Sabanci City Museum, from an abbaras to the other ... To connect from one story to the next is in this city ... We keep quiet, we leave it to the city of the mountain ...
▪ 18:00 Hotel or Dinner
▪ 19:30 End of our tour and distribution to necessary transportation locations.
What you need to keep with you
Your personal medication if you have a raincoat, fleece, windproof jacket or sunglasses, preferably a UV-A and B Filter Camera, a sufficient number of batteries and films or memory cards.
Included and not included in the tour fee
Included in the Tour Fee: All intermediate transportation in the region, airport transfers, Guidance, Friendship and Smiling face. (Extra guide is assigned for groups of 10 or more only.)
Excluding Tour Fee: Museum and historical entrance fees. Istanbul Mardin Diyarbakır Istanbul Main Transport, Local Mardin Night, Tips and other extras, meals are not included in the price. (The entrance fee for museum and archaeological site costs 24 TL if you do not have a museum card. If you have a museum card or over 65, it will be 19 TL.)
The stated prices are per person for a minimum of 2 people. We can do the tours with minimum 2 people.
** Children 6 years old and under are free of charge, children 6-12 years old have 50% discount, 8 adults and over 20% discount. Call us for special prices!