Day trip visiting Mardin with special or boutique tour.
|Duration||Start Place||Ending Place||Start Time||Finish Time||Distance|
▪ 08:30 You will be picked up from the Airport, Bus Station or the place where you are staying, and we set off towards Dara and Midyat. (In special programs, the start time can be adjusted according to the guests.)
▪ 09:00 Departure to Deyrulzafaran Monastery , the residence of the Metropolitan of Mardin. Throughout 630 years Hz. Prayers echoed in the language of Jesus on the walls of this ancient Monastery .. Şemse eda Maghbah still continues to bless the first lights rising from the east here ..
▪ 10:30 Dara Ancient City visit (visiting the dungeon, necropolis, cisterns, agora, bridge and ramparts)
Dara is a silent witness from the time of Alexander the Great to the southeast of Anatolia .. A Roman .. A Sassanid in every aspect of history ..
▪ 12:00 We are giving a rest and cooling break at White Water with its magnificent natural beauties.
▪ 13:15 Lunch in Midyat.
▪ 14:45 In Midyat, we enter (Mor Gabriel) Deyrulumur Monastery , which has a history of 1600 years. The story of the monastery, which makes every step alive, will affect you all.
▪ 16:00 Midyat We are visiting Guest House (Hercai series set). With a short walk between Midyat Houses , we pass to Gelüşke Han and have a short tea break (a spacious and relaxing inn with filigree shops that are the subject of the Kadim Dostum series) and We visit Midyat Caves . (We will witness the old lives in these caves, which are in the well structure.)
▪ 17:00 We give free time for one hour in the land of Midyat Bazaar , Almond Candy, Filigree, Spice, Walnut Sausage and Silver for Lunch and Shopping.
▪ 18:15 We start on the way back to Mardin center.
▪ 19:30 sunset at Kasimiye Madrasah
▪ 20:30 End of our tour and distribution to required transportation locations.
Our guests who want to visit + Hasankeyf can include Hasankeyf in the program with an extra payment of + 20 $ per vehicle.
▪ Program hours are prepared according to the summer season. The program can be completed in the winter period and can be finished earlier.
Your personal medication if you have a raincoat, fleece, windproof coat or sunglasses, preferably a UV-A and B Filter Camera, enough batteries, and film or memory card.
Included and not included in the tour fee
Included in the Tour Fee: All intermediate transportation in the region, airport transfers, Guidance, Friendship and Smiling face.
Excluding Tour Fee: Museum and archaeological site entrance fees. Istanbul Mardin Diyarbakır Istanbul Main Transportation, Local Mardin Night, Tips and other extras, meals are not included in the price. (Entrance fees to the museum and archaeological sites cost 30 TL if you do not have a museum card.)
The prices indicated are per person for a minimum of 2 people.
** Children aged 6 and under are free, children between 6-12 are 50% off, 8 adults and over 20%. Call us for special prices.