Terms & Conditions
Your vacation contract is signed with Nocturnal Travel (“Company”) registered in Turkey, and all bookings are subject to these terms and conditions.
- All company communications related to your holiday will be sent to the address stated on the booking form.
- All reservations must be made through an authorized representative of the company. At the time of booking, you must fill in and submit the company booking form and pay 30% of the total booking fee as a deposit.
- The deposit and booking form received by the company do not guarantee or imply confirmation of the booking. No reservations can be confirmed until the company issues a written notice. The company reserves the right to refuse the reservation without giving any reason, and in this case any deposit received should be refunded.
- Your vacation must be paid at least 30 days before the departure date. If the payment is not received before the due date, the company reserves the right to cancel the reservation and reserve the deposit. The person who signed the booking form guarantees to pay the total amount shown on the booking form according to these conditions. The signatory is responsible for ensuring that the company receives the full payment before the due date. No reminder will be sent.
- If you book within 30 days after the departure date, you must pay in full at the time of booking.
- All special requirements, such as dietary requirements, should be noted on the booking form.
- The company will confirm and provide services in accordance with written regulations.