Our second most preferred program for 2 nights and 3 days, where you can make the most of your Southeast trip. It covers the regions of Mardin, Diyarbakır, Midyat, Dara and Hasankeyf.
|Duration||Start Place||Ending Place||Start Time||Finish Time||Distance|
|3 Days||Diyarbakır||Mardin||09:00||19:30||720 Km.|
Our tours are not organized collectively and are not on fixed dates. It is specially arranged for you according to your future date.
▪ 09:00 Departure for Diyarbakır or Airport pickup. (In special programs, the starting time can be adjusted according to the guests.)
▪ 09:30 You will witness the struggles and miracles of Islamic history at Diyarbakır Grand Mosque .
▪ 10:15 Cahit Sıtkı Tarancı House , you will learn about the birth and development of literature.
▪ 10:30 Four-Legged Minaret
▪ 11:00 Hasan Pasha Han – Sülüklü Han (Can be placed at the top of the program for breakfast if desired.)
▪ 12:00 Lunch break
▪ 13:30 Inner Castle, Diyarbakır Museum and Diyarbakır Walls
▪ 15:00 We set out for Hasankeyf.
▪ 15:30 Ten-Eyed Bridge (Tigris Bridge)
▪ 17:00 Hasankeyf. You will experience unique memories in this land of legends, some of which are under water.
▪ 18:30 We start on the way back to Mardin center.
▪ 09:00 Upon request, you will be picked up from the Airport, Bus Station or the place you are staying at and we set off towards Dara and Midyat.
▪ 10:00 Dara Ancient City visit (visiting the dungeon, necropolis, cisterns, agora, bridge and ramparts)
Dara is a silent witness from the time of Alexander the Great to the southeast of Anatolia .. A Roman .. A Sassanid in every aspect of history ..
▪ 11:30 We are giving a rest and refreshment break at White Water with its magnificent natural beauties.
▪ 12:30 Lunch in Midyat.
▪ 14:00 In Midyat, we enter (Mor Gabriel) Deyrulumur Monastery , which has a history of 1600 years. The story of the monastery, which makes every step alive, will affect you all.
▪ 15:15 We are visiting Midyat Guest House (Hercai series set). With a short walk between Midyat Houses , we pass to Gelüşke Han and have a short tea break (a spacious and relaxing inn with filigree shops that are the subject of the Kadim Dostum series) and We visit Midyat Caves . (We will witness the old lives in these caves, which are in the well structure.)
▪ 16:40 We give free time for one hour in the land of Midyat Bazaar , Almond Candy, Filigree, Spice, Walnut Sausage and Silver for Lunch and Shopping.
▪ 18:00 We start on the way back to Mardin center.
▪ 19:30 Distribution to accommodation areas
▪ 09:00 We start the third day of our tour.
▪ 09:30 Departure to Deyrulzafaran Monastery , the residence of the Metropolitan of Mardin. Throughout 630 years Hz. Prayers echoed in the language of Jesus on the walls of this ancient Monastery .. Şemse eda Maghbah still continues to bless the first lights rising from the east here ..
▪ 10:30 We are visiting Kasimiye Madrasah . While visiting the science nest of Mesopotamia, you will experience the pleasure of the discoveries made from the very beginning.
▪ 12:00 Lunch and coffee break
▪ 13:00 Visit to Mardin Center; Kırklar Church, Protestant Church, Latifiye Mosque, Mardin Museum, Cumhuriyet Square, PTT Building, Old Bazaar, Lower Bazaar, Arasa İş Han, Baharatçılar Çarşısı, Bakırcılar Bazaar, Ulu Mosque, Zinciriye Madrasa, Old Girls’ Vocational High School, Sabancı City Museum , from one abbara to the other … In this city it means connecting from one story to another … We will shut up and leave it to him in the city of the mountain ..
▪ 18:00 Hotel or Dinner
▪ 19:00 End of our tour and distribution to the necessary transportation locations.
▪ Program hours are prepared according to the summer season. The program can be completed in the winter period and can be finished earlier.
** You can plan your return from Mardin. This can be done in reverse by changing the days of the program.
Your personal medication if you have a raincoat, fleece, windproof coat or sunglasses, preferably a UV-A and B Filter Camera, enough batteries, and film or memory card.
Included in the Tour Fee: All intermediate transport in the region, airport transfers, Guidance, Friendship and Smiling face.
Excluding Tour Fees: Museum and archaeological site entrance fees. Istanbul Mardin Diyarbakır Istanbul Main Transportation, Local Mardin Night, Tips and other extras, meals are not included in the price. (Entrance fees to museums and ruins cost 55TL if you do not have a museum card. If you have a museum card, it is 30TL if you are over 65.)
The prices indicated are per person for a minimum of 2 people.
** Children aged 6 and under are free, children between 6-12 are 50% off, 8 adults and over 20%. Call us for special prices.