Our most preferred 2 nights and 3-day program, where you can make the most of your Southeast trip. It covers the regions of Mardin, Şanlıurfa, Midyat, Dara and Hasankeyf.
|Duration||Start Place||Ending Place||Start Time||Finish Time||Distance|
|3 Days||Mardin||Sanliurfa||08:30||20:30||1200 Km.|
Our tours are not organized collectively and are not on fixed dates. It is specially arranged for you according to your future date.
▪ 09:00 Upon request, you will be picked up from the Airport, Bus Station or the place you are staying, and we set out for Dara and Midyat.
▪ 10:00 Dara Ancient City visit (visiting the dungeon, necropolis, cisterns, agora, bridge and ramparts)
Dara is a silent witness from the time of Alexander the Great to the southeast of Anatolia .. A Roman .. A Sassanid in every aspect of history ..
▪ 11:30 We are giving a rest and refreshment break at White Water with its magnificent natural beauties.
▪ 12:30 Lunch in Midyat.
▪ 14:00 In Midyat, we enter (Mor Gabriel) Deyrulumur Monastery , which has a history of 1600 years. The story of the monastery, which makes every step alive, will affect you all very much.
▪ 15:15 We are visiting Midyat Guest House (Hercai series set). With a short walk between Midyat Houses , we pass to Gelüşke Han and have a short tea break (a spacious and relaxing inn with filigree shops that are the subject of the Kadim Dostum series) and We visit Midyat Caves . (We will witness the old lives in these caves, which are in the well structure.)
▪ 16:40 We give free time for one hour in the land of Midyat Bazaar , Almond Candy, Filigree, Spice, Walnut Sausage and Silver for Lunch and Shopping.
▪ 18:00 We start on the way back to Mardin center.
▪ 19:30 Distribution to accommodation areas
▪ 09:00 We start the second day of our tour.
▪ 09:30 Departure to Deyrulzafaran Monastery , the residence of the Metropolitan of Mardin. Throughout 630 years Hz. Prayers echoed in the language of Jesus on the walls of this ancient Monastery .. Şemse eda Maghbah still continues to bless the first lights rising from the east here ..
▪ 10:30 We are visiting Kasimiye Madrasa . While visiting the science nest of Mesopotamia, you will experience the pleasure of the discoveries made from the very beginning.
▪ 12:00 Lunch and coffee break
▪ 13:00 Visit to Mardin Center; Kırklar Church, Protestant Church, Latifiye Mosque, Mardin Museum, Cumhuriyet Square, PTT Building, Old Bazaar, Lower Bazaar, Arasa İş Han, Baharatçılar Çarşısı, Bakırcılar Bazaar, Ulu Mosque, Zinciriye Madrasa, Old Girls’ Vocational High School, Sabancı City Museum , from one abbara to the other … In this city it means connecting from one story to another … We will shut up and leave it to him in the city of the mountain ..
▪ 18:00 Hotel or Dinner
▪ 19:30 End of our tour and distribution to the necessary transportation locations.
▪ 09:00 Departure to Şanlıurfa
▪ 11:00 Date Göbeklitepe visit
▪ 13:30 Lunch
▪ 15:00 Urfa Center – Şanlıurfa Museum – Şanlıurfa Mosaic Museum
▪ 16:00 After visiting Eyyüp Peygamber Sabır Cave and Mosque
▪ 16:30 We give free time of one hour at Balıklı Lake .
▪ 17:30 We continue our tour with Urfa Castle , Bedesten covered bazaar, Bakırcılar Bazaar . We visit Historical Gümrük Inn and visit Harimiye Square .
▪ 20:00 End of the Urfa stage
Our guests who want to visit + Hasankeyf can include Hasankeyf in the program with an extra payment of + 20 $ per vehicle.
Our guests who want to visit + Halfeti can include Hasankeyf in the program with an extra payment of + 40 $ per vehicle.
▪ Program hours are prepared according to the summer season. The program can be completed in the winter period and can be finished earlier.
** You can plan your return from Urfa or Mardin.
Your personal medication if you have a raincoat, fleece, windproof coat or sunglasses, preferably a UV-A and B Filter Camera, enough batteries and film or memory card.
Included in the Tour Fee: All intermediate transport in the region, airport transfers, Guidance, Friendship and Smiling face.
Excluding Tour Fees: Museum and archaeological site entrance fees. Istanbul Mardin Diyarbakır Istanbul Main Transportation, Local Mardin Night, Tips and other extras, meals are not included in the price.
The prices indicated are per person for a minimum of 2 people.