2-day short boutique tour package in Mardin, the city where languages and religions are sister cities.
|Duration||Start Place||Ending Place||Start Time||Finish Time||Distance|
|2 Days||Mardin||Mardin||09:00||19:30||540 Km.|
Our tours are not organized collectively and are not on fixed dates. It is specially arranged for you according to your future date.
▪ 09:00 Upon request, you will be picked up from the Airport, Bus Station or the place you are staying, and we set out for Dara and Midyat.
▪ 10:00 Dara Ancient City visit (visiting the dungeon, necropolis, cisterns, agora, bridge and ramparts)
Dara is a silent witness from the time of Alexander the Great to the southeast of Anatolia .. A Roman .. A Sassanid in every aspect of history ..
▪ 11:30 We are giving a rest and refreshment break at White Water with its magnificent natural beauties.
▪ 12:30 Lunch in Midyat.
▪ 14:00 In Midyat, we enter (Mor Gabriel) Deyrulumur Monastery , which has a history of 1600 years. The story of the monastery, which makes every step alive, will affect you all.
▪ 15:15 We are visiting Midyat Guest House (Hercai series set). With a short walk between Midyat Houses , we pass to Gelüşke Han and have a short tea break (a spacious and relaxing inn with filigree shops that are the subject of the Kadim Dostum series) and We visit Midyat Caves . (We will witness the old lives in these caves, which are in the well structure.)
▪ 16:40 We give free time for one hour in the land of Midyat Bazaar , Almond Candy, Filigree, Spice, Walnut Sausage and Silver for Lunch and Shopping.
▪ 18:00 We start on the way back to Mardin center.
▪ 19:30 Distribution to accommodation areas
▪ 09:00 We start the second day of our tour.
▪ 09:30 Departure to Deyrulzafaran Monastery , the residence of the Metropolitan of Mardin. Throughout 630 years Hz. Prayers echoed in the language of Jesus on the walls of this ancient Monastery .. Şemse eda Maghbah still continues to bless the first lights rising from the east here ..
▪ 10:30 We are visiting Kasimiye Madrasah . While visiting the science nest of Mesopotamia, you will experience the pleasure of the discoveries made from the very beginning.
▪ 12:00 Lunch and coffee break
▪ 13:00 Visit to Mardin Center; Kırklar Church, Protestant Church, Latifiye Mosque, Mardin Museum, Cumhuriyet Square, PTT Building, Old Bazaar, Lower Bazaar, Arasa İş Han, Baharatçılar Çarşısı, Bakırcılar Bazaar, Ulu Mosque, Zinciriye Madrasa, Old Girls’ Vocational High School, Sabancı City Museum , from one abbara to the other … In this city it means connecting from one story to another … We will shut up and leave it to him in the city of the mountain ..
▪ 18:00 Hotel or Dinner
▪ 19:30 End of our tour and distribution to the necessary transportation locations.
Our guests who want to visit + Hasankeyf can include Hasankeyf in the program with an extra payment of + 20 $ per vehicle.
▪ Program hours are prepared according to the summer season. The program can be completed in the winter period and can be finished earlier.
Your personal medication if you have a raincoat, fleece, windproof coat or sunglasses, preferably a UV-A and B Filter Camera, enough batteries, and film or memory card.
Included in the Tour Fee: All intermediate transport in the region, airport transfers, Guidance, Friendship and Smiling face.
Excluding Tour Fees: Museum and archaeological site entrance fees. Istanbul Mardin Diyarbakır Istanbul Main Transportation, Local Mardin Night, Tips and other extras, meals are not included in the price. (The entrance fees of the museum and the ruins are 40 TL if you do not have a museum card. If there is a museum card, it is 30 TL if you are over 65.)
The prices indicated are per person for a minimum of 2 people.
** Children aged 6 and under are free, children between 6-12 are 50% off, 8 adults and over 20%. Call us for special prices.