2-day short boutique tour package in Mardin, the city where languages and religions are sister cities.
Day1 – Dara – White Water – Midyat
▪ 09:00 You will be picked up from the Airport, Bus Station or the place you are staying at, and we are on the way to Midyat.
▪ 10:00 We are giving a rest break in Beyaz Water with its magnificent natural beauties.
▪ 11:00 Kafro / Elbeğendi Village (Assyrian Village)
▪ 12:00 When we finish our guest house visit, we take a short walk between the old Midyat houses and go to Gelüşke Inn and have a short tea break (a spacious and relaxing inn with filigree shops, which is the subject of the Kadim Dostum series).
▪ 13:00 1 hour free time in Midyat Bazaar, Filigree, Spice, Walnut Sausage and Silver land for lunch and shopping
▪ 14:00 We enter the Deyrulumur Monastery in Midyat with a history of 1600 years (Mor Gabriel). The story of the monastery, which makes every step alive, will affect you all very much.
▪ 14:45 We set out for Hasankeyf.
▪ 15:30 Hasankeyf. You will experience unique memories in this land of legends, some of which are under water.
▪ 16:30 We start on the way back to Mardin center.
▪ 17:45 While drinking our coffee in Mardin, we are fascinated by the evening view of Mardin and we make a short trip to our inns standing in the old bazaar.
▪ 19:30 Distribution to accommodation areas
Day 2 – Mardin
▪ 09:00 Departure to Deyrulzafaran Monastery, the residence of the Metropolitan of Mardin. Throughout 630 years Hz. Prayers echoed in the language of Jesus on the walls of this ancient Monastery … Şemse etda Maghbah still continues to bless the first lights rising from the east here …
▪ 10:30 Dara ancient city (visiting the dungeon, necropolis, cisterns, agora, bridge and ramparts)
Dara is a silent witness from the time of Alexander the Great to the south-east of Anatolia … A Roman .. A Sassanid in every aspect of history …
▪ 11:30 Kasimiye Madrasa
▪ 12:30 Lunch and coffee break
▪ 13:30 visit to Mardin Center; Kırklar Church, Protestant Church, Latifiye Mosque, Mardin Museum, Cumhuriyet Square, PTT Building, Old Bazaar, Lower Bazaar, Arasa İş Han, Baharatçılar Çarşısı, Bakırcılar Bazaar, Ulu Mosque, Zinciriye Madrasa, Old Girls’ Vocational High School, Sabancı City Museum, Bir From abbara to the other… In this city it means connecting from one story to another… We will keep quiet and leave it to him in the city of the mountain…
▪ 18:00 Hotel or Dinner
▪ 19:30 End of our tour and distribution to the necessary transportation locations.